Wednesday, January 2

You Had Your Chance And You Took It

It didn't completely work in your favor but you tried and gave it your best shot. Well done, I am proud and happy for you..

Sparks don't account for a lot of things, and maybe it's wise to not put so much emphasis on all that sparkles. Sleep is important and sleep deprivation is not fun - explains why I am a bit incoherent now, used up whatever remaining battery power I had in me at work today. Work was productive though, which is always good.

People can be nice, and being nice to people is always a choice. A choice we make, a choice they make. People should learn to make good choices.

Poor doggie is sick, heart. break. I hope he's not in too much pain. Get well soon doggie!

Today, I am thankful for awesome colleagues in the office, whom of which I have grown to love quite a bit as good friends outside of the office too.

No comments: