Sunday, January 20

I Am A Flower Quickly Fading


Who Am I - Casting Crowns

I have a confession. 3/4 of today's sermon on the Mosaic Covenant I was struggling to focus, I barely understood the message.

My tummy feels a little wonky. My head is spinning since I got up from my quick nap in the afternoon. My fresh milk tastes funny too. I didn't check the weighing machine today. My butt is aching from yesterday's jog. How strange.

Everytime you appear on my page, my heart skips a beat. I am so easily pleased. I don't understand it when people say I am difficult, or picky, or high maintenance. Where did they get that from.

Have I mentioned how cute my doggie is? He's the best!

Today, I am thankful for all the simple pleasures in life. Sometimes, you don't have to look too far or search high and low for meaning. Just embrace what is and smile and be happy about it.

I wanna dance in the rain.. =)

No comments: