Sunday, January 13

It's A Little Early But..

Do I feel betrayed if what I saw is the truth? Neh, I don't actually. Had it maybe been six 10 months earlier, I might've have. Now, you have my best wishes. =)

Inet's really slow, can't stream songs nor browse online shopping sites cause the pictures won't load. Good thing I dl-ed Ailee's Evening Sky yesterday. =)

Every girls needs a dress that she can put on and instantly feel pretty. =)

Thimble @ Bangsar was having some massive clearance sales so Mommy went a little crazy and bought a tonne of accessories that I am convinced she'll never wear. Least she got me a new bracelet too. =)

Had Marmalade's Avocado Accent for brunch after church. Yum yums! And this time, they spread garlic butter on my bread. =)

I have 11 items still pending on my weekend to-do-list. Too lazy! I wanna be outdoors, by the beach, reading and/or people watching and drinking an iced cold beverage with the breeze blowing in my face. It'd be a plus point if I had someone with me, but I'll be fine just as it is too. Wishful thinking only gets you that far. =)

I know some friends are going through a hard time. So here's a little something that I feel could perhaps shine some light during moments of dark, this and this. =)

"If you don't ask, you don't get". Because I believe in that, I asked, but I didn't get anyway. At least I tried. =)

Sail training should commence pretty soon, please let this year be fruitful in my attempts to sail more and be excited about sailing once more. =)

As I leaned back against my chair, I realized that my hair is finally at a length whereby it'll get caught between my back and the back of the chair. Made me super happy, my hair is finally loooooooong! /squeals =)

Little bro's are talking technical stuff on the WA group we created. I don't get them, like most of the things they say, I don't get anyway. They're bright kids, sometimes too damn smart ass that it pisses me off but I love them no less. Would I die for them? No. But I do love them, a whole lot. =)

Scottie is back to being the healthy doggie he is too. =)

Krabi 2012


What do I feel like? I feel like cake, and coffee. Because I already had ice cream yesterday! =)

No comments: