Monday, April 21

I honestly seriously totally had no intentions of double posting but since I'd be away for the next 4 days and also since I'd probably be too busy to update when I get back, blog only lahhh.

So yeah.


*And I just noticed a typo I made in my reply. -__-
participated --> participate

I kenot understand how people can get my name wrong lorh.

I only have 6 alphabets in my name!
And I usually only use 4 of the 6!

And I am so sure I typed my name correctly in my reply to the first email.
0.O

Haih seh!!
Note to Ding : Siti (a girls name) beats Ali (obviously a boys name) at any time!

But whatever it is, aku am Ai Li.

3 comments:

Dzof said...

Shouldn't you be relaxing on the beach somewhere counting the grains of sand between your toes instead of
*gasp*
blogging on the Internet???!!!

Sheesh. Cannot unconnect for a few days, izzit...? :)

Anonymous said...

she posted before she left...

though i hope that she won't be silly enough to waste precious vacation time counting the grains of sand between her toes when she does get there =)

Ai said...

hi dzof!! =)
i am back! and i'll be seeing u this weekend! =)

hi anonymouse!! =)
tho i can't quite tell who u are, thank u for coming by and for thinking that i'n not that silly a person! *high 5* =)