Monday, January 7

We're Not Meant To Understand Everything

I suppose. Somethings in life, we just have to leave it be. And not try to understand too much.


Wanted - Hunter Hayes

Today, I am thankful for a series of things. Thankful for the fact that I woke up knowing today was better than when I said goodnight to yesterday.

Thankful for the fact that work went well. That orientation pretty much went on without a glitch. Thankful for awesome colleagues who pulled their weight around to help one another out. Thankful for the fact that despite how flooded by questions we were, we managed today just fine. Thankful that Monday work day turned out just fine.

Thankful for new friends and a hearty dinner. Thankful that I managed to navigate my way with Google Maps. Thankful that I didn't hit into the motorbike, or that the motorbike didn't hit into me.

Thankful for just being alive and kicking too I suppose. Tired as I am, today's been kind to me.

For that itself, I am thankful. =)

No comments: