Friday, January 11

Yo Yo Friday


That's the not so little brother. A full head taller than me.

Missed posting yesterday, was out and about till pretty late. But there was the story of 3/4 pants being full length and the story of one Estonian, one Thai and two Malaysians eating Korean BBQ and the high chance of all four of us meeting again in Thailand in March. This world is a peculiar place.

I only look tough. I am actually really not.

Dinner was at Lot 10 food court with a good old family/sailing friend of ours, well, more my parents. But it was nice to catch up and it occurred to me how much time has gone by since.

Everyone can be friends, it's just how much effort you put into it and what is it that you value at the end of the day.

The one thing that I have been consistently thankful for is the people around me. What would I be without them I don't dare imagine.

Weekend detox program here I come!

No comments: