Saturday, January 26

Boys, Don't Let This Be Your Song


When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars

"Too young too dumb to realize". Don't say I didn't warn.

But if you've tried already and were rejected then pandai pandai back off already loh. People don't like pushy and overly persistent people.

For some strange reason - well, it's actually not very strange lah, I know the reason why but let's just move along; you're the first person I wanted to tell this to, but again, you're not there! >(

Anyways! Singapore, Sydney and Pattaya in almost consecutive weekends. Jet-setter lifestyle man. February is gonna fly by and and then it'll be March before I know it.

Thankful for Mommy who supports my extravagant (-__-) expenses and not tell me 'no' for no special reason. Heee.

Will you anyone be missing me? I wonder.

No comments: