Friday, January 18

Neither Here Nor There

That's the state of being.

Today, I laughed so hard that I cried, at a joke that I unintentionally made at my own expense. But I am thankful for that. That I am able to laugh at my own stupidity. And more so that the laughter was shared.

I don't have an answer, so don't ask.

Mid Valley 3 times in a row this week. Money fly but you see, money is one thing, you earn and you spend, of course your don't spend excessively, learn to strike a balance. Spending time with people who matter though is what that counts.

I slowly am learning to understand what it means by comfortable silence.

The reason why I love the people I work with is because they bring out the best in me. For the most of it. They believe in me when I don't believe in myself. And they accept me for who I am and what I am, complete with all the flaws that they somehow always manage to regard as cuteness level up.

I am scared, of what the future holds.

Can I let my guard down just today? It's because I am tired and my defenses are low.

No comments: