Tuesday, January 29

How Was Your Tuesday?

I reckon all Tuesday's should be more like today. Simple, and nice. =)

At some point in time, I got greedy. That's why things went a little bit haywire, at least on my own account it did. But now that I've decided, "Screw greediness", I am back to being my ever charming and pleasant self. As if I ever stopped being that. Heee!

I need to figure a way to boost my stamina and strength without injuring any of my joints. I think running is causing my knee to hurt. And my ankle's been a little wonky too. Is that what old(er) age does to you?! T___T

It's a short 3 day work week, so happy. And then it's Singapore for the weekend, 5 days of work, 8 days in Sydney for CNY and Valentines and then 2 weeks of work, and then Matchrace Thailand first weekend of March.

I like it when I've always got things to look forward to like this. Sadly though, Sydney means no angpao's this year and there goes my hopes of receiving any flowers or chocolates for Valentines either. #youwinsomelosesome #suchislife

That's assuming I was gonna get any. I'm thinking, Sydney may be a brilliant idea after all.

Would it be too much to ask for if I want to miraculously have abs? As in, sleep and wake up with some superior core muscles the next morning?

Okay, that's as far as wishful thinking goes.

Everyone, okay, maybe not everyone but A LOT of people I know are falling sick. Take care of yourselves people! Down those Vitamin C's, they're sold in the markets for a reason!

Today, I am thankful that I managed to get home in time to spend some time running in the park, and also for the breezy weather and for the beautifully lit sky.

No comments: