Friday, January 4

Gahhh! Why Am I So Darn Tired

Today, someone said to me, "It's the first time I am seeing you smile all week". I said, "It's Friday, that's a DAMN good reason to be smiling!" But really? Have I not been smiley throughout the week?

I caved. And had some ice cream. MmmMmmm, so gooood!

Someday, my dear friend, you will find someone just right for you. Like what my little bro tells me, "Jie, one day you will find someone perfect for you". I trust the same for you.

Had dinner in Marmalade BV. Think I've just found my new favorite salad dish. The Avocado Accent was the yummiest ever. And Pumpkin soup is fast becoming my to-go-to comfort dish.

Like how respect works, I suppose you cannot ask for something that you yourself are not doing right.

One step taken to be closer to finding out potential aspirations. Work has actually been kinda awesome lately. Productivity has been hitting high ends of my scales. So if anything, it is the good kinda tired, so don't be too worried.

I am thankful today for realizing the fact that although I am not amongst the brightest of bulbs, I am in fact a pretty well balanced individual. Also thankful that doggie seems to be recovering well. =)

But whoever who calls me before 9am tomorrow when my alarm is supposed to ring is going to get shot in the head.

No comments: