Wednesday, January 9

You Like Me Don't You?

It's not out of my character to say such things. Not entirely at least.

It's mostly my insecure self at work. Yup, contrary to popular belief.

I only ask that question when I know for sure what the answer will be. Sometimes when I say things like that though, I don't really care about the answer. But other times, when I do care about the answer, I am actually scared that the answer turns out to be a resounding no.

So those times, I don't ask. Because, when it really matters, I am afraid that the answer is not what I want to hear.

Whenever it comes to finding myself someone, Mom thinks I am not trying or not putting in effort. I actually don't think so. But anyway.

Still digesting dinner, claypot rice, little brother drove! And he gave my car a fresh new scratch (-__-) Then again, it's just another scratch to what my car already has from the time I reversed into my own gate and from that minor accident near office.

I've been on a roll at work (again completely my own perception) so much so that I am starting to wonder if something is going to go very wrong next. But what's the point in worry right?

Today, I am thankful that 99% of people I encountered today were nice people so screw that 1%. I am also thankful that I have been feeling really good about work. Also thankful that the weather today was nice and windy.

I do feel like I may be falling sick though. Itchy nose, dry lips, fatigue. Hmmm. Please don't fall sick!

I do wonder, what do you actually think of me?

No comments: