Sunday, January 6

Fancy Sunday

Hadn't actually just sat down and do nothing the whole day up until about now. =)

I am terrible. In a good way. If you know what I mean.

I wasn't expecting it to affect me this much. But I guess I now understand what she meant. It's not about the amount at all. But it's more of, does this mean I haven't been performing as good as the rest?

Withdrawal symptoms this time around ain't as bad as it once used to be. No, I am not referring to drugs or anything of that sort. Please. I suppose people do get used to it after awhile. #whatdoesntkillyoumakesyoustronger

I went a little crazy with Blogthings yesterday. I am right brained in love. My ideal relationship is serious dating. I am comfortable PJ's. I am the living room. Hah, I am a natural beauty! I am wild at heart. I am a Japanese Zen Garden, and lastly, my brain is organized.

What secrets do you keep? Or do you keep none at all?

Internet's a bit laggy but I am thankful that it's at least working. Streaming Ships In The Night by Mat Kearney. I can't quite explain why I like it, I just do.

Had a good Sunday, on with the rest of the week!

No comments: