Thursday, January 17

Why Am I Thinking So Much When That Is Your Habit!

I've been told to never ever again date a sailor, by my own sailing seniors. Speaks a lot hey?

But what about a non-sailor who'd sing you a sing about sailors just because.

What about that?

I've considered the option that I am just building castles in the clouds. Maybe after all, I am only constructing my own fantasy out of thin air - a princess living in this grand castle, with rainbows and unicorns, protected by a layer of bubble. Hmm.

Ran today, for 10 minutes in the morning. Should definitely keep this up.

Not much good news in the office today. That's to say the least. I don't know if it's got to do with the fact that we studied Psychology that we are able to tell that it's bad news even before it takes place. You can be smiling, but we know better.

I actually do feel a wee bit bad that all the bad stuff happening isn't my biggest concern or worry.


Secret Valentine - We The Kings

Valentines Day in Ozzyland this year maybe. With the parents.

Today, I am thankful for that Chicken Katsudon. So much win.

No comments: