Tuesday, January 8

Well Done Girl

Today is Tuesday, it's only day two of this work week, but I think I've been doing well at work. As in, I feel I've been productive and I've been doing what I need to be doing well, in general. /pats self on the head

If you're reading this because you decided to Google me today, I say Hello! :D

I heard this while driving earlier. It sounded nice, until I Googled the lyrics, and then I went, Huh? And then I became confused.



I still am confused about the meaning of the song. But I also still think it's nice.

Today, I am thankful again for a whole bunch of stuff. From basically having a good day at work, for having people show concern, for being able to make people smile, for being happy, for having an awesome support system.

Also for the fact that despite the token machine eating my token (which I drew a smiley on) at the exit, the security guards and the parking dude were really nice in helping me out.

Sometimes I think bad days are necessary to show us that good days are nice to have.

No comments: