Monday, January 21

And A Round Of Applause Goes To

People, are such weird beings. They don't say what they really feel. They always prefer what they don't have. They laugh when things are funny and they cry when they're hurt. But they also cry when things are funny and they also laugh when they're hurting. What!


Wheee! My hair is really long now! My definition of very long may be a little skewed but in my world, what I think is ultimate. Them chubby cheeks. Rar.

Been spending a little too much me thinks, need to get the finances in check. Bye bye 30% off Irish Nut Cream latte from Gloria Jeans tomorrow. =(

For the better anyway, save on the calories.

Today, I am simply thankful for the way things turned out. Not too dramatic, not too cheesy, not too dry, not too stressful, not too mellow. Just nice. Like, just the correct amount of sugar, spice and everything nice. /high5

Sometimes. I wish for just a little magic. If I could be Tinker Bell, I'd go around sprinkling pixie dust everywhere I go, for the people who deserve it.

Ding ding ding!

I'll remember to save some for myself too.

No comments: