Thursday, January 31

I Am Thankful That I Consider Myself Well Adjusted

In many ways.

My pants is getting really tight. All these nommies is not helping with the weight loss progress. RAWR! But dinner was yums. Hee. I'll just run it off tomorrow lah.

I left my Burt's Bee lip balmie in the office. Grr. Which means I'd need to open my new one for the weekend in Singapore because who travels without a good lip balm!

I am tempted to color my hair but I probably shouldn't considering it is just fine as it is right now. Itchy fingers. And I feel the need to be a little experimental.

It's okay. I just need to keep telling myself that.

I am sorry if I came across as mean. It really wasn't my intention. See, I don't generally want to inflict pain unto others even though sometimes they are asking for it (seriously) but I do feel bad when it wasn't my intention to do so and people still feel so.

And because I hate hearing apologies, I try to limit myself from saying it just for the sake of saying it. People take "sorry's" so lightly nowadays, they just say it to rid themselves of guilt, or to get away from being responsible. But that's not what it is.

You say sorry when you did something wrong, and when you really mean it. Then that's when you should that you're sorry.

Okay. End of rant. I don't even know how I got there but nevermind.

It's the long weekend, and I am excited! :D

No comments: