Saturday, January 19

I Had A Very Green Dinner

Leafy greens and a Green Tea Latte. Hee!

I really don't like what the scale tells me every morning. Why can't it just lie. -__- Think I am gonna stock up on more leafs and sausages (because they're easy to prepare). And Kewpie Roasted Sesame sauce. Because I am awesome that way.

Today was a good day spent with mommy shopping and bonding, mostly shopping in OneU. I have to say, I much prefer browsing for items online than squeezing with people in the malls. Save for the fact that in malls, you can actually try on the clothing and know they fit for sure.

I am a new proud owner of the Madison edition Starbucks tumbler. I looooove it! It's too pretty, thank you you girls! /heart

I'll be thankful for my new tumbler and a good outing today. =)

Today also, I said a mega long prayer. Truth is, there's only so much that I know, the rest I don't. And for what it's worth, if it is meant to be, then it will be. Otherwise.


Talking To The Moon - Bruno Mars

Have an itch to travel places.

You! Take me along!

No comments: