Thursday, December 22

Fifty Things I Did In 2011

Not in chronological order / importance. Just as it comes. Took me a couple of days to compile this..
  1. Spent New Years with the little brother in the plane flying back from the US of A.
  2. Chopped my hair off.
  3. Red highlights.
  4. Sailed a platu in Langkawi.
  5. Got a job.
  6. Went to Vegas.
  7. Quit a job.
  8. Went to China.
  9. Sailed from Miri to KK.
  10. Renewed my passport.
  11. Broke two hearts.
  12. Had mine broken once in return.
  13. Tried IPL.
  14. Bought a Starbucks tumbler.
  15. Bought a smartphone.
  16. Got another job.
  17. Gave away half of my entire closet belongings.
  18. Puked into the toilet bowl.
  19. Discovered marmite sotong.
  20. Opened a new bank account.
  21. Thailand with the girls.
  22. Frasers with the uni mates.
  23. Thailand Match Race Sept
  24. Thailand Match Race July
  25. Match raced in Singapore
  26. Suffered from food poisoning.
  27. Suffered from constipation.
  28. Went to SkyBar in Traders.
  29. Attended my convocation.
  30. Attended a concert.
  31. Tried Bootcamp and almost died.
  32. Spotted 2 rainbows in a day.
  33. Drove into town and not get lost.
  34. Learnt how to use the oven function in the microwave oven.
  35. Went to the dentist.
  36. Had bangs.
  37. Mastered eyeliner drawing, sorta kinda.
  38. Realize that I naturally have a non-smiley face, my lips are concave downwards.
  39. Went rock climbing.
  40. Tried Pilates.
  41. Tried green beer.
  42. Bought a new camera.
  43. Got a new mattress.
  44. Reversed into my gate at my surprise party. Max fail.
  45. Had Guinness Draught from the Tavern.
  46. PD impromptu trip.
  47. Sailed on a Laser in Thailand for fun.
  48. Attended prom.
  49. Mistook kidney beans for red beans.
  50. Smiled, laughed, cried, hurt, healed, loved, lost my temper, fell down and got back up.. and it goes on. 
And on and on and on... till the very end. <3

No comments: