Sunday, January 27

And Girls, Don't Let This Be Your Song


When I Was Your Man (cover) / When You Were My Man - HelenaMaria

Hahahaha, I think I am genius. Or, they are genius for coming up with the song.

I shall stop talking to my blog as if it were you. Because that's not communication. Doesn't mean I'll talk to you though. Because I am shy. We'll see. =)

Article for Matchrace Thailand in March is out on Sailworld, click to read. Seems like a promising eye candy galore. Wheee. No, that's not the reason why I like to sail, but it's a bonus no doubt. I am actually quite glad I didn't end up sending a team of my own, though it would've been pretty cool to be the only female skipper, but I just dislike losing too much, and the competition looks fierce.

And even though I am not driving, I am worried now. I've been off the waters for way too long and it doesn't look likely that I'll be getting any training time prior to flying to Thai. Oh dear me.

Sorry for that unnecessary rant. That aside, bought a new hairdryer, went for mani & pedi and facial today. The mani and pedi didn't lasts on my nails for too long. Meh. The facial though, was awesome. I am pretty again. Hee.

Today, I am thankful for good genes - even if it is only limited to the beauty department. People say, if you ever wonder what your girlfriend /wife will look like later in life, take a good look at her mom. Dear currently non-existent boyfriend/ partner/ potential future husband, please, go look at my mommy. 

Confirm. I'll still be as pretty when I am 50. 

Disclaimer: I have been exposed to way more UV rays than my mommy. 

I am a bit hyper, can you tell? In the good sort of way. Let's hope I don't crash and burn in the next couple of hours because usually, that's how it works.

Meeting with the uni folks tomorrow! :D

No comments: