Sunday, March 2

A good weekend of sailing never fails to make me a happier girl. The only thing is that, it's Monday tmr. Monday = Back to college day! How to continue feeling happy?! Nevertheless, it has been an awesome weekend, minus the exams and stuff, it was all good.

I'll blog more about what happened today at the races when I eventually get the photos from Darryl. No point blogging about it without photos cuz it's highly likely that only those who were there today would understand the terms I'll be using. So, yeah... Wait for photos patiently cuz I have no idea when I'll be getting them, it's possible that I'll never get them. Anyhow...

To those who were there today, thank you for coming and I'm glad you guys came.

Em... I just remembered Kevin saying that a friend of his says that she likes my blog, so, 'Hi there!' if you are reading this, I am very flattered! Really, thank you for coming by!

Yes, I am having this 'is sailing more important or is uni more important' dilemma again. I know my priority lies within studies, but going places and sailing is a once in a lifetime opportunity thing...!! I wish I... nvmd. If you were me, IF, what would you do? Skip classes for an event overseas and regret skipping too many classes? Or stay and attend classes and regret not going? Why must we make choices sometimes?!

Okay lah, before this gets anymore negative, here's something to share with you guys... Taken the night before the tragical 100 MCQ's.


Oh yeah, my Nokia resurrected from the dead! It's kinda working, kinda not. You see, the front display displays its display upside down. -__-".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya, it's joyce here.. dont know me? yaya, i'm the fren that kevin mention about. i really enjoy reading ur blog, can't really find a word to describe it, perhaps 'carefree'? ^^
looking forward to know u more:)

p/s: don worry, i'm not homo/bisexual, in case u wondering;p

Ai said...

LOL, carefree?! Haha, I never thought my life was carefree in that sense... but yeah, maybe it is, to a certain extend!! Haha, thank you anyway for the 'ambiguous' compliment!!

We shall get Kevin to arrange a makan together!! =P Since he claims u are a 'he' and that u are cute!!

p/s: Don't worry, I wasn't wondering!!

Thank you again!! =)