Thursday, March 20

Grrr..
I hate myself for being so weak and so-not-determined!
I am supposed to be doing my CA which is due tmr and I was about to get started... but obvious as it is, I didn't get quite far.

I was browsing thru all the online boutiques saved in my bookmarks and I only have 4 words.

I WANNA GO SHOPPING.

But I am broke super big time, not to mention the debt I owe my mom.

-___-"

Today, I almost (what's the word?)... Nvmd, janji this was what happened. More or less lah. I kinda stepped out of the car without first pulling the hand brake nor changing the gear into P. I wonder too... Thank God I didn't crash into anything.

Anyway, PT was okay this morning. Thanks to being not-so-determined, we cut short our exercise routines and it was more like a playful session than a serious one. So, wee~ No body aches this time. I like sweat when it's time to be sweaty! I think it's quite cool... and yeng!

Had dim sum lunch. I think I overdid it again. I'm feeling pathetically bloated. And that's 4 hours since I had my lunch... I've cleaned my room again, I think it's the third time this week, it's turning into an obsession. I think I'm becoming anal. I pick every strand of hair off my bed before I go to bed and when I wake up.
Boon Woei, your fault lah this!


Theoretically speaking, I am supposed to be flying to Phi today. But yes, here I am. Sitting in my room, about to start hating myself... Argh! The non-stop growling thunder isn't offering any slight kind of comfort either.
The air is so heavy. I don't wanna sigh but I just did.

I feel like cutting my hair. But I wanna keep it long this time. How? It's like, I wanna eat but I don't wanna put on weight... So susah! Maybe I should just go for a trim??

I need to go get my work done lah... I shall be more focused.

Ai Li, focus on ur work!

No comments: