Monday, March 3

It's really amazing how I initially told myself, 'Today, I shall not blog because nothing out of the extra ordinary occurred'. And yet, you are reading this... Sometimes, I really wonder whether I know what am I thinking.

Anyway, the 60 mark wasn't all that hard to achieve. It was rather fun actually... It was something new lah. And I have to say, it's quite cool going around telling people 'I am from the Dept. of Psychology at HELP and we are doing a research.....' Quite cool. But I really don't feel like thinking about the next thing on the list, skipping that and moving on...

Ah, yes, you know how sometimes you feel like you don't live in reailty?! Like what you did doesn't seem real at all?! It happens to me pretty often... Like I sometimes look into the mirror and I can't see /imagine myself sailing in the sea or I can't see myself attending lectures in college. Then when I look at photo's, I go like 'Whoa, I really did that one leh' kinda thing. Very amazing but scary also.

By the way, I usually don't look into spam mails, but I thank God I did this once. I was clearing up my Gmail inbox and for once I thought, check spam only lah, see what spam do I actually receive. And yes, 99% were spam mails from I dunno who and I dunno where, but there was one that was from the experimenter reminding me to sign up officially for the experiment I did for the compulsory one hour at HELP. Lucky I saw that man, if not putih putih kena potong markah for attending but for not signing up officially.

Anyway, I actually dislike this new system thinge, I find it way too mafan. Why can't they just stick to plain ol' paper and pen lah?! I know it's important to protect the environment and all, save trees and recycle... but I really not a computer person lah, it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to sign up okay! Swt, now I feel stupid.

Tmr will be one day where I shall have all the freedom in the world because I don't have anything written in my diary which requires immediate attention. Yet. But with it raining all the time these days, I can't go slack lining cuz it'll be too muddy and I basically can't go shopping either cuz I am broke and I need to save up whatever I can for my new phone. So, yes, looks like freedom has just turned into boredom once again...

Wah, this is turning out to be longer than I expected. One of my sailing friends told me over the weekend
Him: Wah, you very discipline in updating your blog hah!
Me: *I can't remember what I answered.*

But now I know what I might have or if the questions is forwarded to me again, I suppose this will be my reply.

Me: Yeah, cuz I usually have the computer on every day and apart from doing assignments, this is what I use the computer for. And mainly also because I've got no life lah~ So sad.

Oh yes yes, a post is never complete without some random rubbish. I, today, da pao-ed Mc D breakfast for myself and Mandy cuz I was hungry and she wanted coffee. So, since I am broke, I only bought one set, I had my sausage mc muffin while she supposedly had the coffee. But she didn't like the coffee, why?! Because apparently, Mc D at PBD has changed from using Nescafe to roasted Arabica Beans for their coffee. I for one, actually prefer the new taste. But it is also possible that it was due to the two packets of sugar I added into it. Aha, who knows.

See, told you it was random rubbish! Now u believe me?!

Waiseh, it's really turning out to be longer than I had expected it to be. Considering I am just blabbing from one point to another without processing it in my brain before hand. If only it worked this way for assignments! How happy would I be...

Okay lah, before I continue with some illogical things again, here's a picture Seu took ( I believe) of me on Saturday after race.

Now that's what happens when you study last minute for exams on Saturday morning and rush off for racing right after. Sleep well people!

No comments: