Wednesday, March 19

Thank you rain, u saved me once again!
If not, PT would have been on today, and considering I kinda just recovered from all the muscle aches from Saturday, I was pretty much dreading PT today.
But then again, PT tmr would still be the same...
*Ai Li, think! PT is good for you, train to be fit, train to be fit...*

Okay, back to today. Experiments are officially over, I have to say, I enjoyed running the experiments, (minus the recruiting participants part) but now I shall face the most un-enjoyable part of my university life - writing the darn reports and of course, the Susah Punya Sangat Susah. At least I finally learnt how to do chi-square... You don't know what am I talking about leh, nvmd, leave it to the pro, not.

Grrr.... I have 16 items on my to do list. 9 of which I have yet to complete. I want my hot chocolate.

My feet stinks! They smell like dead fish... -__-". Is it my feet or is it my shoes or is it the shoes?!

Somebody, anybody!
Tell me how to wear cute cute ballet pumps like that and not have your feet smell like rotten tomatoes at the end of the day... Please.

My feet stink so bad I think I'll go give them some good scrubbing when I'm done here.

----------------------------------

So yeah, as I was saying. I'm still kinda sore about Philippines, but I guess I am partially quite happy that I don't have to make any decisions / choices.

The crew that was initially supposed to be crewing for Heng in Phi.

I wish to be taller and I wish for ... no assignments too.

From left clockwise: Seu (Tommie) - you look very retarded!!, Bulat, Rafee, and me.
Photos taken in RNZYS coffee house during the MR event late January this year.

Side note,

One of my all time favorite group photo.
Have I mentioned how much I hate people who play politics to their own good?!

-----------------------------

I am never gonna finish 'The Perfect Storm'. It's taking me too long and... basically, I've lost interest.


I want to read this but I guess if I had any more time to spend, I should very well use it for my textbooks. Maybe after the semester ends. Maybe.

I need to learn to be less mean, more nice and more patient.

NooOoooOoo..... My lappie is failing me again! Time for reformatting again...

No comments: