Monday, March 31

31/03/08 ( It was meant to be up yesterday, but something came up and couldn't finish the post in time...)

Something is wrong with my Mozilla, and my MSN and my phone. =(

Ugh, I hate it when it comes to IT, techno, and complicated stuff. Yeesh.

My phone for example, constantly tells me that "an error has occurred while charging".

-__-"
As if lah I know what is wrong with it. Feel like getting a new one, but... *erases that thought almost immediately* my dad's gonna kill me.

Talking about which. I want a new watch too! My current one has just lost one of its' button pusher / button cover / button... cincai lah. But then again, this watch has had a long history with me and I don't think I'm ready to dunk it yet. You see, I got this one at the Sabah airport en route to Korea. The one I had just stopped working when we landed in Sabah during transit so I basically just got myself this current one and it has been with me since.

And it's actually the very first watch I bought on my own, of course with the money my dad gave, but yeah, the very first one I picked and paid for. And it's a solar charged one! If I end up going for Sukma for real, then I might get a new one lah. Might.

Talking of which, Sukma's in Terengganu this year. End of May to early June. Also meaning to say that my 20th will be spent away from home... Ahem.. Also meaning to say that I can forget about a surprise this year. Last year was just superb! And I love u guys to the bits for everything! The list is long but u know who u are lah kan.... Heng, Betsy, Seu, Mandy, Hui Ying... mum & dad and all who came lah basically. (So random.)

But going for Sukma would also mean more training and more days away from uni. And I don't even know what I'll be sailing yet. Hm. Let alone who I'll be sailing with. But, it's my last Sukma. Cause I'll be too old for the next one already... So..

...never liked making decisions.


Anyway, I'd be so lost and dead if not for the spell check thing. Because Mozilla wasn't co-operating yesterday, I had the draft in IE and when I re-opened it on Mozilla today, half the paragraph was red lined!

So Mandy, it's really not that I don't wanna do work properly lah okay?! I really do have spelling problems one!

Pics from the very stressful nights before it all ended on Saturday.





So anyway.

01/04/08

Happy April Fool's people! I don't know why people enjoy pranking others but since it's another day in the year to feel all happy and merry.. Why not. So again, Happy April Fool's.

Will be out tomorrow, Thurs whole day classes then dinner, Fri classes then dinner... And I still have yet to submit my scholarship application. I wonder when's the closing date? Need to work on my essay.. soon.

My hand still feels warm and fuzzy. And I'm smiling at the sight of something pink.

No comments: