Friday, March 14

The Origins of Bak Gua / "Rou Gan"

You wanna know then go read from Wikipedia... lah.

Why the topic? Because I just had the toughest piece of bak gua for my dinner at 11pm. My teeth now hurt big time. I 'fell' asleep intentionally upon coming home from class and just woke up not too long ago.

Anyway, yesterday while we were completing the phases of 204 poster on MSN Messenger, I asked Mandy, "Can I blog about our experiments?"
Her reply was something like this "NO! It is not the time to blog now!".

Mandy has been super scary the past few days, but it's good thing cause it basically meant no fooling around when she is around and also when she is not.
But my dear, don't get too stressed lah okay? Not good for health! I promise we'll learn up SPSS soon so that you won't have so much problems from now on... And I'll try not to screw up future lit reviews and the APA referencing.


So talking about experiments, yeah, please do go sign up!! Topic to look out for : The Effects of Color on Problem-solving Ability. Restricted to HELP Psych students only. Thank you in advance!

Also, why do I seem to have so much time to blog?! Actually I don't. It's just that I realized it doesn't take me hours to issue a post. It takes about what, 20 minutes? So, yeah... It's really not that I have been wasting my time or that I have way more time at hand. Maybe I do tend to have a little more time than my fellow group/class/ course mates because I am as-a-matter-of-fact taking less subjects.
=P
Who ask u to take so many this semester?!

Training on tomorrow.

Dear Lord, thank you for today.

Time to take my shower and pay back my sleep debts. Hui Ying, jgn kacau I tidur!

No comments: