Thursday, March 6

I just had to post about something today.

So, today...

As class ended at 6pm, I had a slight 'Argh' moment before I ended up taking the bus to MV anyway. So, basically long story short...

It was 6pm = rush hour /peak period. The bus was almost packed to its' limit when it got to us at the HP tower stop. Mandy and I were lucky to be the last few humans who managed to squish ourselves in before the bus driver so happily aku.tak.peduli.kalau.ada.org.terhimpit.oleh.pintu and pressed the control to shut the door close.

Anyway, that wasn't the point. We got in, paid for our tickets, I glanced around and saw Ivy standing not too far away from us. She must have walked up to Block A... I think I did wave and said 'Hi' without any sound of it actually coming out of my mouth because she had her earphones on.

2 minutes later, or so, the bus driver stopped along the road instead of turning into the PBD junction and announced: Turun sini kalau nak turun di PBD x 5/6 times. So, people from the back squeezed their way to the front to get down. Swt. Why couldn't he just open the back door lah?! No brains. Or maybe it wasn't working. Dun care.

And it was at this very moment that I turned to look for Ivy again and guess what?! She did the peace / victory sign and is was ubber cute-ness!!!!! Seriously. Given the time and place and please be reminded that we were all very squashed up. Her doing it there and then was just hilarious and cute!!

Imagine her doing that in a bus crowded with many many humans around her.
Ivy is the one in red btw.
(Ivy, u don't mind kan?!)

It was just so cute and unpredictable that I let out a very loud laugh.
And I still think it's funny...
*grins*

---------------------------

I bought myself a new dress. It was on 70%! Couldn't resist.
It's pretty and I look even prettier in it. <--- Ego moment no. 4, Betsy!

My right pointy finger nail has chipped!
Oh no, my right thumb nail too.

I need to study or at least complete Chapter 7 of Infant text tonight.

Oh yeah, an encounter that made me realize the world is a small small place.
I bumped into a sailing friend while waiting for the bus at HP.
So I found out that he actually worked at HP...!!

I've got more to write, about my 'buying new phone agenda'. But I'll save it for another day.

It's best to sleep when it's raining outside! But I've got a chapter to cover before that happens. So~ Bye!

No comments: