Friday, February 29

No, this is not good. It's already 11. Leaving me with approx 10 hours to 203 mid terms. And I am here. Not with my books, but here.

Sheesh, what is to become of myself? I think the less subjects I take, the more I take things for granted, eg: studying last minute for exams. And mind you, I have resulted to only reading the summary of each chapter, cuz, u come to think of it, how is it possible to cover 200+ pages and still be awake enough for 100 MCQ's tmr?!

Note: I really do not dread exams as much as I dread assignments. Anyhow...

I just came back from Facebook. I know, I know. And, hm... I stumbled upon something I probably shouldn't have and I feel a tad bit cheated and upset, but again, it's exams tmr, so, the impact of feeling cheated and the feeling of upset-ness hasn't quite allowed itself to dwell into me just yet. Now that is for the good cuz I really do not need any negative energy flowing in me for the next couple of days.

Oh yeah yeah, of random-ness. I was a the Yahoo! homepage (Inbox page to be exact) and I saw this Barisan Nasional video advert. Nothing spectacular lah kan? No, I didn't think so too. But, someone looked familiar, very. So, I moved my mouse onto the video box thinge again... Wahlah, it's Mellissa!! HMC 2006 President, Mellissa! So... I dunno, amazing perhaps?

Yeah, what else, dah tak ingat dah. Old age old age.

Oh yes yes, wanted to talk more about what happened in class today but not only will it take up slightly too much of my last minute studying time, I believe it will also start making me feel stupid all over again, so yes, I'll skip that for another day. But those in class would probably know which part this was... so, shhh.

I should really go back to my book.


Oh Michael, I think Laura's cheating on you! She's with me tonight! And I bet she's with many others too!!

No comments: