Thursday, March 13

-edited-

I'm glad that things are back to normal, more or less. It's a good feeling, nevertheless.


By the way, I'm supposed to be doing the 204 literature review for the poster which I have just passed to Betz cuz I tak tahan sudah...

So, forgive me people for being here when I damn well shouldn't.

Anyway, can't disclose too much of what I've been up to lately... Cause some of them are highly confidential and will have to remain confidential till its' confidentiality is no longer an issue.

I really <3 the spell check thing!!

So, anyway... Minor updates and bits and pieces that have happened during the past few days.


I look very Melayu... but I like-y this picture.

My new phone.
But I think I got cheated...
So don't ask any further. It's sad already.

Shopping in Blook Bangsar!
I am a very very happy girl!
(So contradictive kan?!)


I've had Mc D's 4 times in 6 days!
Fri night, Sun night, Tues night,
and for lunch today.

My diary is so filled that I'd be extremely glad to find a day with nothing jotted down.

Btw, the time table for finals is out...

Sharon was at my place today.
Doing work.... NOT!

And how naive was I to think she was actually doing work.
Actually she did do work lah... =P


And, the two 'humans' from the gang are evil.... because they ffk-ed Sharon!

------------------

I just had to post this!

What psychology students have to say...
Notice their PM's : Kevin, Mike & Mandy- who's a full time psychology, part time business student.
Oh, and mine tooooo!

This post is starting to not make sense. Stopping here then!

No comments: