Monday, March 10

Tmr shall be the day!

The day for 201 assessment(s)...
We've come this far, let us go further smoothly.
*Prays real hard*

We pretty much worked through the entire of last night with the sleepover resulting in approx only two hours of sleep each, on average.
Guy and Girls, if you are reading this, have a good nights rest tonight and be at our best tmr okay?!

Emperor's New Groove was interesting.
And re-watching Monster Inc was pretty cool and all.
But Lilo & Stitch is classic.

Spirited Away turned out to be quite amusing! Except for the very pathetic ending which I feel could've been a lot better...
I know, I'm outdated.

Howls Moving Castle on the other hand, IS NOT loading!!
Ugh, Argh!!
No, I was not busy having fun.
It's all part of the work description!
I think I just made psychology assignments sound like fun. But trust me, it's really not what u think it is.

News on elections are all over the place, all I have to say is, please do be careful and cautious of your surroundings and... it shall be.... come what may.
And it's not that I'm being ignorant about it but it's because at this point of time, I have things more closely related to me that is at stake. Besides, I'm not a politics fan.
So, topic closed.

Off to creating the script for the big day.

No comments: