Saturday, March 22

The most painful things I've ever possibly been thru are:

1. Blood tests... and every other thing that requires a needle and liquid.
2. Gastric attacks, sorry, attack would be more appropriate considering the only time it was bad enough I actually needed an injection was when I was in Langkawi.
3. Getting hit by the boom does hurt, though it happens often enough that I'm more or less getting immune to it.
4. Wearing shoes that don't fit.
5. Waxing...

Which I had just gone thru.

Maybe because I get immune to pain quite quickly, the second attempt at waxing didn't quite hurt as much as the first. But it still did hurt. Just not as bad.

I figured waxing works better than shaving although it causes me to scream occasionally when the strip is being pulled. And also because waxing keeps the hair away for a longer period.

Now, don't go stare at my legs the next time u see me! It's just not right!

Coming back to why I wax-ed anyway. Because ahem, I've got training tmr and it's not advisable to wax after sun burn which I'm likely to get, though only very very minor bit during training / racing tmr. And also because it's gonna be an interesting week ahead. Understatement. It's probably gonna be a hell of a week. Maybe. Depends. I guess.

So, yup.

Lunch was not what I expected it to be. It was bad. Bad would already be a nice word to use. But the company was worth its while. So yeah... And of course, shopping never fails to make me a happy girl! Haha. I can imagine Betsy's face as I am typing this.. But really. Hee~

The happy girls today include Mandy & Ivy, both very brainy ppl but very extremely fun to shop with!! I think they were really very happy. And, I'm happy that they're happy! Haha! You feel the happiness too?

Anyway, found out Ivy faces the same situation as I do. Introducing...

My twin.

Not.

Haha!

My day was well spent. Anyway, let's see how the week goes! For some reason, I want it to be good.

I've been smiling so much that I'm finding it hard to stop now. Haha!

No comments: