Saturday, March 8

I feel fat.

And, I fail BIG time.

Both of what I just said was supposed to be meant for yesterday but because I just didn't quite have the proper mood to write em' yesterday, it's for apparent reason, they are only appearing today.

So, yes. I haven't been going to the gym as often as I promised myself to, like this morning for instance, I was initially supposed to go for an hour or so but I was just too lazy to get out of bed. Instead, I'm now having my morning dose of hot chocolate... MmmMmm ah~

And the failing big time part, remember me saying in my previous post about finishing a chapter before crashing?! IT DID NOT HAPPEN. Honestly, I only made it to 3 lines of text. And it was bed already.

---------------------

I know I had a weird dream, a nice weird one but I can't remember what was it all about. Thus, I had no intentions of getting out of bed today. Reality is often cruel. And it can be cruel-er still. Sighs.

If only...

But no.
Training today was called off because we won't be sailing with our full crew. And training tmr, I will not be seen in action, che wah. Because the gang is coming over to configure, compile and complete whatever that has to been done before we all start living our lives on a tightrope beginning next week till the end of the semester.

I was talking to a friend a few nights back, he asked (rephrased): Why try so hard? Why bother? What do you want out of it anyway?! And then I realized, I don't really know what I want either. I've been doing what I have been doing simply because I have been doing it all these while. And I seem to be good at what I am doing, so I never really gave it much thought... I think I should from now on.

Philippines is supposed to be two weeks from now. One, I don't know if it's even confirmed yet. Two, I don't know if I can go even.

So much for trying to balance in between sports and academics. It's quite obvious that one has outweighed the other and I need to re-plan my life soon before everything I've worked hard for is jeopardize. And no, it's not as serious as it sounds but yes, I really need to re-plan what I want in life soon.

My lips are feeling really dry, it's usually a pre-falling sick sign. I so don't want and cannot afford to fall sick now. Argh....

Take good care of yourselves people...! And for the older/elder ones, happy voting!! =P

No comments: