Monday, March 24

Hey Dzof!

The hand gesture yesterday, (the one offering me help off the boat), yeah that one. I actually thought that was unnecessary... LOL. But nevertheless, it was very gentleman of you! Thank you. Didn't say anything then cause I was in no mood to talk but it wasn't because I was pissed for losing lah, u guys did well!! I guess we just screwed up a lot. But yeah, how was the prize giving?
You're probably not going to answer this anyway.

One reason why I was pissed or maybe not pissed but upset was because mid way thru the second race, on one of the tacks, Heng said:
"Ei, Jie... Your jib damn shitty today."
Ouch!

Yeah, so that was why. It's nothing really serious, he probably doesn't even remember it, but yeah. It was like a slap right across the face, some more in front of Bulat. Hmm, but usual lah.

-------------------------------------------

Yesterday, I had a little un-welcomed intruder in my room. Ugh. Heng chased it out for me last night. So I'm spending today, well, most of today cleaning my whole room up. And also welcoming a new addition from what my mom got for me from Ikea. Except that I haven't figured where can I put it. Too many things, too little space.

There, see the new rack / shelf / hanger?! And the green and blue pockets (on the floor still)?!

*Bangga moment*
I fixed it myself okay!

Now everything from under my bed is on my bed... I better get back to work when I'm done here. I like new stuff but when I can't find places to keep them... It gets frustrating. Like now.

Oh well... I'll go figure in awhile.

It's been 3 days work-free. More or less lah, not that there's no work, just that I haven't been doing any. Haha!
Mandy, don't worry, I'll get to the summaries soon. U promised not to angry anyway! Haha!
=D

So it's 201 Mocks and 204 Lab due this Fri. And it's collo on Sat. Ahhhhhhh! Damn. Let's just hope all goes well lah yeah?! There shouldn't be any reasons why things won't go well, except for the fact that none of our results are significant?! I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

Can't wait for Tioman... But it's going to have to be finals first.

No comments: