Thursday, April 3

Today is one of those really nothing to blog about days but I just felt like posting. So it's gonna be really very random.

So yeah. I've been eating so much lately that I think I've gained everything I lost during the past two weeks. Maybe even more. Which really isn't good.

Sharon's stomach growled so loud in class today. And yes, Kev and I were the evils ones sitting beside her as mentioned in her post. Sorry lah my dear, it was really... hilarious. But I promise not to laugh if it were to happen again.
*finger crossed*
HaaHaaaa...

Oh and... Sharon officially started her 201 lab! Three words : Wah Lao Weh! Bagus lah!

What else. Oh, and I think I've got a pimple in my left ear! Random kan? Told you so!

Regarding my previous post, about Sukma. I think I'll not go after all. They want me to sail laser leh, which I am extremely reluctant to sail on. Too much at stake lah. Seriously. But I sincerely thank u all who mentioned or had something to say. =)

Anyway, life's been treating me well lately. LOL. No assignments for the time being. What more can I ask for?! I realized one thing tho. The more assignments I have at hand, the more I tend to wanna blog. The less assignments I have at hand, the less I wanna blog. Weird kan?! Nvmd.

Oh oh and yeah, I totally enjoyed cho dai di today! Damn cool! Never won so many times in... very long. Smurf, Kev and Darryl... We play again okay?! Either u guys let me win that's why I won or maybe, heh, I am just good at it, when I am playing with u guys. Haha! Okay lah, maybe I was just lucky.

Anyway...

I seriously need to go pack up my bed cuz it's really messy at the moment. Bye!

No comments: