Saturday, October 22

Happiness Combo

I just had Jap buffet with the rest of the family at the old PanPac in town, it was yummyness! The only thing they didn't have which would have made me super happy was the lack of Green Tea ice cream.

And the uncle was really sweet today. He said I became skinnier since we last met which was at dimsum before KT.


I think it has everything to do with good angles, lighting and whatnot because there is no freaking way that I have lost any weight since.

But a compliment is still a compliment lah at the end of the day so I am one happy girl!

The whole of today has been about food now that I think about it. Dimsum for bf with Chai, mani and pedi before IKEA meatballs lunch with Mommy, and then it was some shopping... Bought some random statement tees again, told you it's a love hate relationship I have with those tees, and then I bought myself a pair of sandals too, ah, super love! And then it was dinner lah...

I wanna go have some Earl Grey now and potentially read a book before bed.

Long exciting day tomorrow with the little brother who no longer seems so little anymore. <3

No comments: