Thursday, October 6

Good Morning To Day 3

Today, everything seems clearer, brighter and sharper. Because I have my contacts on. :D


I hope you're alright. I really do.

The song I was suddenly randomly humming to this morning was none other than Westlife's Fool Again. Old school much? But it's one of those songs that I believe will always remain in our hearts fine, my heart.



I've done most of the files and printing for the teams, but it looks like I am going to have to redo some because there are some name changes and stuff.

Sailing was canceled this morning too. But Bill called to inform me about the cancellation last night so it's okay, I am not gonna kick anything / anyone unless my printer decides it's hungry and starts eating my documents again.

Hm.. Oh well, on to a good day, I hope! =)

No comments: