Friday, October 28

An Appreciation For Pretty Things

Pretty people included.



I probably won't be going online tonight. Ever since smartphone became a part of my life, lappie has taken a back seat. Probably also due to the single fact that there's nothing to look forward to going online now. =/

I'll be home late tonight anyway. Halloween Night in school, "chaperoning" activities. -_-

Speaking of smartphone, my phone has proven to be a tad too smart for me lah. I woke up late 3 days in a row because I failed to set my alarm accordingly. Pretty dumb.

The video itself is pretty. I like the whole snow, elaborate dresses, jewellery, mysterious, dove combination. But see, the thing about pretty girls like those in the video is that they put the standard so high and make the rest of us look... I don't even know the word for it. But they really do look pretty, even I can't help watching the video every time I need to refresh my eyes!

Okay, back to work.

TGIF; have nice weekend everyone! =)

No comments: