Wednesday, October 5

So Happy Therefore It's Going To Be A Verbal Diarrhea Post

I have a fan! I officially have a fan! Not that fan kipas fan but a fan fan, like a fan girl fan!

A fan who's a complete stranger, who likes reading my blog. You know who you are! Thanks for being my blog's fan, it means a lot to me.. :D

I was cranky in the earlier part of today. Between my first post and this post to be exact. The printer kept eating my documents and I didn't feed myself lunch and I was just lonely. So the slightest of everything triggered negative emotions, anger primarily.

Sorry I took it out on you, and well, thanks for not running away.

I have this thing about talking too much to certain people and thus giving them an impression that I otherwise would not want them to have. But I have no idea how to prevent it. I can't be starting every single conversation with "I am talking to you but I am not interested interested in you". Get what I mean?

I know it sounds super bimbo but giving out wrong signals is taboo and I hate people doing that to me so likewise, I don't want to do it to others.

The funniest of thing is, to most people, I am just wanting to be nice and to talk and to generally make a new friend but then they are the ones who get the wrong message. But when I do want to make an impression with certain other people, I tend to always fail miserably.

Why is this so? Can someone please tell me why? I think it has to do with being natural and trying too hard. Maybe that is what it is.

I was supposed to have packed and gone back to my 'home' but I got carried away with this post so I better end it soon.

So...

I was invited to a 7.30am sail tomorrow morning, I really want to, but I am not for waking up so early... But I shall. I really hope there'll be sailing if not I am going to kick someone something.

Team Rainbows Are Pretty sounds like a good idea! You are bound to get all the attention -> Press coverage -> Sponsorship! #brilliant

LOL. More familiar faces tomorrow! Yay finally! :D

No comments: