Monday, October 10

Going Off The Radar


Day 7

So I officially missed a day of my PhotoLog. I'm sorry.

Day 7, last day of familiar faces. And it's Yao's birthday, we had pizza last night. I hope they do well today.

I really don't want it to rain, but it's been so hot the past couple of days. Rain, don't rain, rain don't rain, think I'll still go with no rain.

The other thing is, my love-hate relationships with statement tees. I have quite a bit of statement tees, and majority of them were given to me as presents.. I have one that says: "I am not paid enough to be nice to you" - Dad says it's bad and told me not to wear it. I have another one that says: "Little Miss Bad" - This one I really like, but then, people have a lot to say everytime I wear it so I stopped wearing it. One last one, "I am still free, take a chance on me" - I thought this was an OK shirt to wear but apparently it sends out weird unwanted messages so, this is another no go shirt.

Hmmm, don't rain please! Have a nice start to the week everyone! xx

No comments: