Tuesday, October 4

I Am Thinking That There'll Be Multiple Postings In The Coming Days

Why??

Because I have no one to talk to, at least till Thursday. By that, I don't mean that there's no other human beings here but more of, I refuse to go and seek communication with people who are not going to be within the same office space as I am in.

I am fussy. And lazy for the most of it.

But, seriously, this is kinda cool. I have done what I was given to do today within the first couple of hours, I reckon I even did extra. So for the rest of the time, I was getting warm in my jacket, hugging my Domo-kun, sitting in a fully air-conditioned office and watching Lie To Me Season 2, while occasionally watching the rain fall outside.

You people must have severe "envy me" syndrome right now right?? I know. :P

And because I have WiFi to use but no one to talk to! I decided to start a Photo Log while I am here... =))

So, to my first day:



So pretty lah! Wheee... <3

No comments: