Tuesday, October 25

An Interesting State

I am not nomish peckish today, Ivy says it's because I am not stressed. But I don't know. I don't think I am stressed either but, it's just interesting because I don't feel like I am fully functioning either.

Hm. How strange.

Anyways. Like I said, I am not functioning at optimum so I am taking some time off pretending to be working to actually write this.

This morning, I left home 2 minutes later from my usual and the bus literally zoomed past me. Without even slowing down. And the best part of this whole thing was that I was actually up way earlier today. The intention was to wake up early, repark the car, and go jog, which I didn't succeed in doing in the end. Boo to the hoo.

Anyway, I was 10 minutes late to the office but all's good. Even better was Ivy gave me her pink Daisy! Apparently Maybank was giving out free daisies in conjunction with the breast cancer awareness month. I don't know how giving out pink Daisies on the streets will contribute to the campaign but I am definitely not complaining. =)

Tonight's a tricky situation right. It's Kevin Saw's birthday with friends and Apple is in town and I while I really want to be at both places with both parties, I obviously can't. Sigh. I hope that my friends know that no matter what I do, I really do love them all very very much.

I think I know what's the problem.

The Punjabi suit that Betty bought for me is really uncomfortable. =(

No comments: