Sunday, October 2

It's Sunday Already

Not that I am dreading the week, I actually am looking forward to it; but it's the end of word count week. Did you enjoy my word count week?

I sincerely honestly do not know what to think or what to make out of the situation. It's kinda like, it's fine as it is but at the same time, it isn't. Maybe I just need to stop being greedy and stop contradicting what I already set up in my mind.

Also, it's October already. It was October this time last year. LOL, what I was trying to say is, time really is flying by. So quick, so fast, so terrifying. What have you done/achieved in the past 12 months was what I had in my mind when I woke up this morning.

So in any case, there's 3 more months to the end of the year. Got to make it good. And then Heng is coming home! Super!

It's okay to be used, it's okay to be hurt, it's okay to make mistakes, it's okay to cry, it's okay to fall because that's how you grow and experience life. That's what Dad said to me this morning. But I am not sure if I like want to feel pain. -__-

So much to say, so little words.

Have an awesome possum week ahead everyone! =)

Love lots,
Ai

No comments: