Tuesday, October 25

I Guess It Is Kinda True

Nothing really does lasts forever. And it's kinda scary. But that's life. Sorta kinda.

My brain's kinda exhausted, from over-thinking the unnecessary again probably.

I've always thought we could be friends. But I guess that doesn't seem like the case. Fine by me to be honest. I just really hope that this won't always be the case.

People should just fear less, live more.

Hate less, love more.

Forgive and forget.

Anyways. A little too tired to recap the happenings of today, not that there was much going on.

Bought new pumps! Yay me.. Missed coffee, which I was actually kinda looking forward to.

A good question: Why do you keep in contact? And the answer: "I'll keep the ones who keep me close". So apt, not my own words but I quote and share the exact sentiment.

"I'll keep the ones who keep me close".

No comments: