Sunday, February 17

My dad left for Dubai this morning.
My mom left for Alor Setar yesterday.

And here I am, at home, cause training was indirectly canceled, by ourselves.
And, I am dead bored that I am getting depressed again!
It's been like this for the whole of the past week.
What the heck.
WHAT THE HECK LAH!

Have I mentioned how much I hate ants?! Well, I don't actually hate them except that if they keep appearing on my study table, I will end up killing each of them one by one to the extend that I'll actually end up hating them. And they freaking smell like Shieldtox!

Yesterday, Heng mentioned something about some statistics on cockroaches. I believe it was something like this :" For each cockroach you see in your home, there's at least another 100 more invading some part of your house." I wonder if it's the same for ants?

And why on Earth do they smell like Shieldtox anyway?! I suspect they're immune to Shieldtox already lah, they now have the Shieldtox antibody in their blood/genetics, that's why when they are squashed they smell that way.


You can be prepared to see another post later in the day... because I am so so bored and I don't feel like studying at all...

No comments: