Tuesday, February 12

Just a quick and random one for today.

Was blog hopping and came by one friends' blog that had an entry about the Edison and Gillian scandal. Usually, I don't bother nor would I give a damn, BUT, I like Edison and Gillian!! I mean, they're like the Asian version of Zac and Vanessa. Hm... You get where am I coming from kah? Yeah, so it's kinda sad lah. I'm lost for words lah actually.

Firstly, as wrong as it may be, people wanna have sex then let them lah...!! Why must go and post all over the Internet and invade people's private lives right?

Secondly, although I came up with the earlier statement just 2 seconds ago, I still somehow cannot understand why Edison & Gillian - or other celebrities for that matter, would do such things. Publicity? Pleasure? Or what leh?? Cannot understand.

I know I'm kinda contradicting myself but blah, I dunno lah...

Of course, there's also the possibility that some crazy nutcase out there sengaja wanna create havoc in the showbiz business. If it's true then these people deserve to have their faces printed on the first page of every paper and have rotten tomatoes thrown at them everywhere they go lah...

So it didn't turn out to be as short as I expected, but oh well. Now, quickly go play Kiap-Kiap and tell me ur highest score at the end of it okay?!

Tomorrow we shall foresee a more matured and sophisticated entry.

No comments: