Monday, February 11

I was, or rather is, so bored. And the best part is, I chose to be bored. I could've gone out with my dad to test drive cars, or I could have gone out for tea, or I could have... lots of could have's. But, no, I'd rather die of boredom in my tiny little corner. What to do, one of those malas days lah. Just don't feel like doing anything and yet can't help but complain about how bored I am.

Anyway, I woke up this morning to my mom's sms:

Good am sleepy head. Enuf beauty sleep? Left a cheque n yr cash on yr comp. Since dad on leave, u all most probably wud go bfast. So pls bank in cheque at Alliance Bank..... Tks.

Aiseh, my alarm was only due an hour after the sms. Some more it was the 'carry out your daughter duty' kinda sms. Spoil my morning. But nevertheless, CNY kan, k lah, went for breakfast with dad and banked in mom's cheque and settled some of my own stuff.

And that's pretty much all I've been doing the whole of today. My gosh, this post is so boring. Because it's so boring, I figured I'll bring in some of yesterdays fun into today...

Yup, went house hopping with the CF bunch... Maybe that explains why I am so reluctant to leave home today. I've spending too much time away from home. That's why. I'm brilliant.

I just received a call from another bunch. Since I'm so reluctant to go out, they've decided to come to me, so considerate kan...?! Bah, we all know it's for the angpau's, but then again, I don't really mind, it's not my money, and I oh-so-need people to come cure my boredom without needing me to leave home! So hah! problem solved. Oh well, got to go get ready to welcome people.

See ya later!

No comments: