Saturday, February 23

*Sobs*

This is what happens when you stupidly enough leave liquids even with the slightest amount of alcoholic content in a car, under the very hot sun, for well, long enough.

A very cacat-ed looking bottle of Disney's pink Eskulin.

Training today wasn't as fruitful as I thought it would have been. I wanted to come home feeling all tired with muscles telling me that I've overdone it again. But to my dismay, there wasn't much wind but loads of current, which made training really quite redundant. But nevertheless, it was fun to have a newcomer on the boat! And best of all, she had fun, at least I hope she did! =)

Tmr will be the beginning of the club series for the new year, we all want to win, it's fun to win!, so, cheer for us and if you wanna come by to see what sailing is all about, the club is having it's annual Everything That Floats regatta next weekend. All is (are) welcomed, no sailing experience needed! If you feel like coming by, you can
no 1. Click here and go to upcoming events, to find out more
OR
no 2. Come ask me directly whether here or in college or anyhow you please. =)

-----------------

Just got back from a yummylicious dinner with dad, mum, Heng and Seu. I think I somehow managed to over-eat even without having my meal with rice. How sad. Hehe, we had zhu shao (pork knuckle), tin kai (frog?), spinach in soup, guai dou (ghost beans?), and orange pai kuat (orange pork ribs)- this I highly recommend, except I have no clue where's this place we had dinner at. =X. Anyway, nothing beats a good dinner lah, so, yeah.

So, yup, did I mention life's been hectic? Well, it surely has. And unfortunately, it will be that way for another good 2+ months. No, actually for the rest of the time I'll be spending in HELP, *calculates manually*, that'll be approx... another 22 months. Gosh. Gosh!

Man! What did I get myself into? Time to look for group mates for 204 ERB due on Mon.

No comments: