Thursday, February 28

Guys!!!

No, it's Guy and Girls!!

ERB has been approved!

Walah, so happy....
The hard, last minute, very rushed, very frustrating, absolutely mind injuring proposals for 201 has been approved!!
Yay man!! Yay man sounds like Amen, but both will do! =P

I'm absolutely so happy!! If I have my phone with me now, I'd called u guys one by one and thank you for sticking together through it all!! Thank you for not killing one another though I would have probably been the first person you'd want to kill... during that crazily stressful period!

Anyway, yes, thank u so very much you guys, I can't even remember who did what or what did who but anyways, it's all good!!

Yay! The future doesn't look all that gloomy after all!!

Apologies for the lack of intellectual-ness of this post. It was a very spontaneous / unprepared but happy one.

No comments: