Tuesday, February 26

Strictly speaking, I shouldn't be here at all. For no 1. I should be getting ready to shower so that... no 2. we can get started with 203 asap. But, I couldn't help it. Frankly, I think a quick one would do no harm... =P

So, today started off pretty slowly, with me getting up late cuz I've got no classes- the only luxury I seem to enjoy for taking less subjects this semester... And then it was going to banks and running errands with Heng around the area. After which, I reluctantly followed Heng to pick Wesley up and again reluctantly followed Heng to One U to get some stuff from Camp 5, which I quickly started to not regret.

Anyway, here's why. We spent a total of RM123 to get the equipments we needed, only to find out later on that the 7m rope we got was a tad bit too short. Nevermind that, we somehow managed anyway. And from there on, it was absolute fun!

Slack lining.

Note: Mike was there too, unfortunately, no pictures of him slack lining cuz he was the man behind the camera!

Anyway, just briefly how all this came about... My coach (the sailing one) kinda introduced this to us (Heng, Seu, Yvonne and myself) the last time he was here during one of the training sessions and he was like: I've got this game... but I need 2 trees and grass, do you guys know of anywhere nearby?

And so it all begin... It's hell loads of fun, seriously, but you have to not mind getting all dirty and getting spank by the rope occasionally, Kevin and Mike can be judges.

Anyway, yeah, that was it. And I have been thinking that my previous two post inviting people to come sailing was a big big failure, but thank you Darryl and Kevin for at least making my attempt the least bit fruitful! You really have no idea how glad I am that you guys are coming...

And with that said, I'll end my post for today and go shower before Mandy starts hating me secretly... Ahahaha... (Now this sounds very familiar).

No comments: