Monday, February 18

Damn, my toilet door is still bloody locked from the inside. I don't know how it happened, I don't really wanna know how it did either. All I want is to have my toilet back! *cries* Get me a thief/robber/locksmith/firefighter/whatever and whoever as long as he/she can open the door for me... Ugh! I wish my dad was here instead of enjoying the sunset in some desert in the Middle East...

Guerlain, Paris.

Happylogy NOT lah~

I think my computer speakers are becoming screwed. The left and right speakers are alternating the level of the volume at random intervals.

My leg has been kejang-ing the whole of today. Mild kejang's. Too much gym maybe. So should I take tmr off or should I go for a lighter session? I dunno, flip coin later lah. Nah, I think I'll skip. I shall.

I want a new phone, I want an I-Pod, I want sushi, I want new Yoga pants, I want to go to somewhere cold, I want to buy a hula hoop, I want to watch Jumper and 27 Dresses, I want to see that email in my mailbox when I check my mails, I want to get my Scholarship application done, I want to drink coffee... *makes myself a cup instantly*. *back with coffee* Most of all, I want to wake up tmr morning and be able to use my toilet!

I need to start getting serious with assignments and exams. Need to, more like a MUST.

It Must Be Love

Nah, I disagree. Nothing is a MUST, there's always a choice, in this case,
I think it's the right course of action.

Time to study a little before crashing.

My coffee taste awful, *walks to the toilet with the intention of flushing it down the toilet bowl*, shits, toilet door's locked.


No comments: