Wednesday, February 27

My phone has passed away. It departed some time between 1am to 9am this morning. I am sure it passed away peacefully because it just... blacked out.

May you Rest In Peace.

So, msg's that has been sent to me, I have not seen; phone calls made to me, I'm sure they didn't get any further than the 'Nombor yg anda dial, tidak dapat dihubungi...' thing. I apologise for the inconvenience though I believe I'm the one suffering the most without the technology people take for granted these days.

Anyhow, this is what Heng strongly suggest I get in replacement of my dear deceased Nokia.

Sony Ericsson W300i. Looks pretty cool, it comes in white / black. But I really haven't decided yet. Maybe it's good to not have a phone for the next few days. Maybe.

---------------------

Metrojaya Members Sales! It was crazy enough, I spent quite a bit... Opps.

Today's occasion apart from the above mentioned sales, was to celebrate our dears' 20th!

So, Happy Belated 20th Cheam Hui Ying!!
May you have all the good that life has to offer!! Love you much!


---------------------


On a side note, this is what some Malaysians do when they have nothing else better to do. It's sad, very sad.

Despite my blog title being Typically Malaysian, I believe we are better off than conteng-ing the seats of free public transport. I mean, come on already, how else is Malaysia going to be a wonderful place if humans living in this country cannot even keep their hands to themselves instead of making a mess out of perfectly fine objects? To all those inconsiderate people, just, stop it lah!!

I can go on with what mat salleh's or guai lo's or foreigners have to say about Malaysia, with that I mean the not-so-good stuff I've been hearing, it's really not very nice one loh... But I believe you also probably already know what is it they have to say lah, so, I won't go on about it. As much as I want to 'be proud to be a Malaysian', I sometimes have to agree with the negative comments others make.

Just look around lah! Free bus ride to Mid Valley from Bangsar LRT also got people conteng, u tell me how? How to convince people that Malaysia is a very nice place to visit / live in? I don't know.

Okay lah, vented out some of the anger, let's hope the elections this year will be for the better of the country and the people.

I like Mandy's post very much! Go figure...

No comments: